AKTIOS is seeking Cognos Program Managers to work in permanent positions in one of our customers. Location may be Spain, Luxembourg, or Belgium. We are an IT Consultancy who works in different sectors and functional areas of the companies, providing 360º solutions to our clients.
Lead the Group IT Cognos area across Our Customer global footprint. Define and deliver the global Cognos roadmap, including the deployment of projects, maintenance of the existing capabilities. Development of a team of 8 people in the direct reporting line and > 20 resources and stakeholders globally.
- Manage Cognos platform evolution global program. Lead the maintenance of the Cognos Platform, ensuring the adherence to the Customer standard IT-solution processes and service levels.
- Contribute to the continuous development and improvement of the Customer Global Core Solution.
- Developing Cognos TM1 as the Group Financial and Management Reporting tool.
- Overall accountability of the design, development, implementation and maintenance of Group Financial Reports in TM1.
- Liaise with Customer Group Finance and Business leads to analyze & understand financial reporting requirements. Based on this analysis, work in conjunction with the team to propose Cognos TM1 based reporting solutions.
- Overall accountability of the Cognos Business Intelligence (BI), including design, development, implementation and maintenance of Group Financial Reports in BI connected to TM1.
- Lead of the Global Cognos IT Support Team for the proper support & training of the TM1 and Cognos BI user community.
- Identifying process improvement opportunities.
- Coordinate and facilitate the adoption of new processes, solutions, and tools, by the key business users and stakeholders.
- Liaise with the National and Global Executive Management.
- Sc., B.E. or equivalent in Information Technology or comparable field (Applied Math, Engineering, business degree with integrated IT, etc.). A business degree or unrelated higher degree with according technical work experience will be considered.
- IBM Cognos TM1 / BI certificates will be considered a plus.
- Certified Scrum master will be considered a plus.
- PM Certification like PMP or Prince2 will be considered a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in IBM Cognos TM1/BI/CAFE functional and/or technical roles.
- At least 3 years of experience in a related role Program Management in an IT context.
- At least 10 years of overall experience in the implementation of EPM software (IBM TM1, Oracle Hyperion Essbase/ HFM, SAP BPC or BFC).
- Experience in at least three full implementations of Cognos TM1/BI projects with emphasis on defining customer requirements and needs.
- English (Excellent command required in both oral and written English).
- The candidate must be will to travel up to 50% of time.
- The candidate must be allowed to work in the European Union.
We offer :
– Permanent Contract.
– Work in a multinational and recognized company.
– Attractive salary and benefits.
– Professional Development.