We are a specialized IT business group focused on consulting, project management, e-commerce and outsourcing services. We prioritize the methodology and innovation in each one of our projects. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, where cooperative work is the key to our success.
You will work in a highly skilled professional environment, taking part of a modern company oriented to cover your professional and personal needs.
COUPA FUNCTIONAL ARCHITECT
AKTIOS is seeking a Coupa Functional Architect to work in a permanent position will be based in Spain, Belgium or Luxembourg. Alternative locations within the European Union may be evaluated depending on the quality of the candidate.
- Act as the Coupa product owner in the liaison with other IT Programs, delivering Solution Architect capabilities for Purchasing and Warehousing solutions within Coupa, and for ERP Integration (AX Dynamics)
- Elicitation and management of business requirements and underlying processes in close liaison with Process Owners and responsible IT organizations (primarily ERP Team)
- Provide expertise in Purchasing and Warehousing processes from end to end, acting as Subject Matter Expert for those processes, and ensuring best practices are applied in the processes definition using Coupa platform as end user tool
- Preparation and development of business cases for newly requested system functionalities
- Functional design specifications documentation and supervision of the complete solution delivery including process and solution design, testing, documentation and cooperation with other system’s architects, developers and business key users for Coupa or other assigned projects/solutions
- Preparation, planning and leading of various workshops and meetings with business users, business analysts and development teams
- Preparation, planning and leading of training sessions for business and end users
- Preparation, planning and leading of test plans, test cases for end to end business scenarios
- Close, proactive and professional cooperation with other team members ensuring high performance and high quality of delivered solution
We need a candidate with these skills and facilities:
- Minimum 6 years of professional of proven experience as Business Analyst or/and System/ERP Consultant in Coupa platform
- Proficient knowledge of Purchasing/Warehousing business processes, including practical experience in process modelling and designing of IT solutions using adequate tools & technologies
- Proficient knowledge of Coupa capabilities and integration possibilities
- Strong and in-depth knowledge of techniques and tools required for gathering business requirements, process analysis, solution design, specification and documentation
- Very good organizational, interpersonal (customer focus) and communication skills including clear, concise oral and written communication in international and multi-cultural business & IT environment
- Good exposure to design and testing of interfaces between various IT systems including preparation and execution of Integration Testing
- Experience with data migration projects and very good knowledge of MS Excel program (data manipulation, conversion, transformation)
- Self-motivated, self-directed and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment with target oriented and professional work attitude
- Passion for learning and proactive self-development
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both at business level and technical level
- Strong time management skills is greatly desirable
- Fluent written and oral English is essential
- Permanent contract
- Possibility of flexible retribution plan (restaurant, transportation or kindergarten cheques, health insurance)
- Learning and development opportunities
- You will become a member of an international team, and you will work in new innovative projects that use the most up to date technology.
If you are interested or need more information about this vacancy send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org