AKTIOS is seeking CRM Senior Business Analysts to work in permanent positions in one of our customers. Location may be Spain, Luxembourg, or Brussels. We are an IT Consultancy who works in different sectors and functional areas of the companies, providing 360º solutions to our clients.
We are looking for an experienced CRM Senior Business Analyst to join the CRM team for implementing globally a Dynamics MS CRM solution. The ideal candidate must be proficient in Dynamics MS CRM functional modules (Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service) and knowledgeable in Scrum methodologies.
- Business analysis in areas of CRM (incl. Customer data management, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service).
- Preparing functional documentation and design CRM customizations (FRD, SDD).
- Organizing and conducting Q&A, and Webinar workshop sessions in the international business environment.
- Preparing and distributing CRM newsletters covering flash news and updates.
- Preparing, documenting and execution of test cases for end to end business scenarios.
- Working together with other team members to ensure high quality of delivered solutions.
- Breaking down functional requirements into user stories.
- Contributing to the Scrum process and coordinating with the team located in Bangalore, India.
- On-going support of business users and providing solution expertise and guidelines over the entire project life-cycle: From analysis of requirements through implementation until deployment, migration and go-live phases.
- Sc., B.E. or equivalent in Information Technology or comparable field (Applied Math, Engineering, business degree with integrated IT, etc.). Alternatively: a business degree or unrelated higher degree with according technical work experience.
- Experience in a large and global-scale consulting firm will be considered a plus.
- Certified Scrum master will be considered a plus.
- PM Certification like PMP or Prince2 will be considered a plus.
- Proficient functional Dynamics MS CRM application skills proven in multiple projects participation (minimum 4-5 years professional experience on a similar position (ideally in the international roll-out)).
- Strong business domain knowledge, adequate legislation, standards and best practices in areas of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service.
- Very good interpersonal, communication and work self-organization skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of whole Dynamics MS CRM system technologies will be a plus.
- Experience in the business domain (in sales/marketing department) will be a great plus.
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in end-client environment.
- Target oriented and professional work attitude is greatly desirable.
- Fluent written and oral English is essential, German or French are beneficial.
- The candidate must be will to travel up to 75% of work time during the critical project phases.
We offer :
– Permanent Contract.
– Work in a multinational and recognized company.
– Attractive salary and benefits.
-Possibility of flexible retribution plan (restaurant, transportation or kindergarten cheques, health insurance)
-Learning and development opportunities
-You will become a member of an international team, and you will work in new innovative projects that use the most up to date technology.