AKTIOS is seeking a Fullstack Senior Developer to work in a permanent position in Barcelona. We are an IT Consultancy who works in different sectors and functional areas of the companies, providing 360º solutions to our clients.
The team is multinational and dynamic, with the common goal of being the company’s ultimate experts in digital transformation. There are various areas of expertise amongst which are developing ecommerce & mcommerce solutions such as full responsive websites, native apps in iOS and Android… In addition, the team is leading a wide range of international projects in different sector. One of those sectors is the Hospitality Market where we work with top multinational companies building for them innovative solutions.
If you are Java Developer and you are not afraid to embrace our DevOps methodology you are our candidate. You will promote your code to our production systems and you will look after it while in production. Together with your colleagues you will take a lead on creating, developing and improve the system. As part of the development team you will enjoy a creative, challenging and collaborative environment where your ideas will be every bit as valued as your programming expertise.
About the role:
We are looking for Java professionals with strong technical skills, along with a thorough understanding of ecommerce websites. In addition, candidates should demonstrate outstanding knowledge of Java 8 EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JBoss, Apache, Webservices and Microservices… Knowledge about CMS integrations will be a plus.
We need a candidate with these skills and facilities:
- +2 years of experience working in Java projects
- Familiar working with UNIX environments, Gitlab, Atlassian solutions (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo…)
- Previous experience working with Micro services, Docker will be a plus
- Familiarity with testing frameworks
- Strong experience with Java, spring framework, spring boot, databases and caching
- Knowledgeable about web protocols, application servers and web servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Apache…)
- Outstanding knowledge of Java 8 EE, Spring framework, Spring boot, Gitflow.
- Modern web client development frameworks
- Able to create high level visualizations from time series data sources
- Good technical English level
Nice to have:
- Amazon AWS or other cloud providers experience
- Official Java Oracle certifications
- Angular 6/7
Abilities & personal qualities:
- Integrating vision
- Analysis skills
- Conceptual and Abstract thinker
- Ability to solve technical problems and work under pressure
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good team player
- Permanent contract
- Possibility of flexible retribution plan (restaurant, transportation or kindergarten cheques, health insurance)
- Learning and development opportunities
- You will become a member of an international team, and you will work in new innovative projects that use the most up to date technology.