We are looking for Global Head Salesforce & Digital IT.
We are a team of more than 130 professionals passionate about what we do.
Multidisciplinary Career Innovative
Teams Development Projects
What can we offer you?
- Indefinite contract.
- Possibility to remote work. Good working climate.
- Be part of a multinational company that offers opportunities for professional growth.
- Working across time zones and cultures in a global / multinational environment.
The Global Head of CRM & Digital IT will be responsible for defining and delivering Global CRM & Digital roadmap, including the deployment of projects and maintenance of the existing capabilities. CRM & Digital suite comprises platforms such as Salesforce, the online channel (“Customer Lounge”), an in-house developed Pricing & Quotation Tool, and a Master Data Hub. The candidate will also be responsible for the development of a team of > 15 people in the direct reporting line including both internal and external resources.
- Define and implement Company vision and strategy within the CRM and Digital space, including Customer Master Data Management, Sales & Marketing, Pricing, and Customer Service Management.
- Lead Company Global CRM and Digital IT team, including internal and external members.
- Take existing processes and applications to the next level, establishing standardized processes and performance monitoring tools across the organization.Lead the development of in-house (custom) solutions within the CRM and Digital space to ensure end-to-end ownership of critical and proprietary applications.
- Ensure the CRM & Digital IT roadmap is delivered in scope, on time, and on budget.
Lead the Steering Committees, acting as the key point of contact for the Business Sponsor, IT Leaders as well as Local IT/Business Leaders.
Our Global Head of CRM & Digital IT must be leader with a track record of competency in the field of CRM and Digital IT with 10 years of relevant experience, including 5 years in a Team Leadership / Program Management role
- Experience in the implementation and roll-out of Salesforce CRM platform.
- Experience in establishing CRM/Digital KPIs for reporting and performance management.
- Strong knowledge of software and infrastructure design/architecture processes.
- Experience in designing and managing a complex project roadmap/pipeline.
English is required
Inscriu-te en aquesta oferta
Posicions que et poden interessar
Estamos buscando profesionales DevOps / Plataform Engineer para trabajar en una posición estable. Posibilidad de trabajar en diferentes ubicaciones: Málaga, Sevilla, Alicante, Zaragoza o León. Posibilidad de trabajo 100% remoto. ¿Quiénes somos? Somos un [...]