We are looking for Global of IT Security Operations.
We are a team of more than 130 professionals passionate about what we do.
Multidisciplinary Career Innovative
Teams Development Projects
What can we offer you?
- Indefinite contract.
- Possibility to remote work. Good working climate.
- Be part of a multinational company that offers opportunities for professional growth.
- Working across time zones and cultures in a global / multinational environment.
The Global Head of Security Operations (SecOps) will be responsible for implementing and running Company Security Operations Centre (SOC), which will become the core of the Company cybersecurity strategy. The Head of SecOps will have full responsibility and accountability for the detection, response, prediction and prevention of cyberattacks.
- Establish and lead Company Security Operations Centre (SOC).
- Identify, assess, control and report on cybersecurity risks (e.g., intrusion analysis, incident handling and response, malware analysis, vulnerability assessment, penetration testing).
- Implement and run continuous monitoring tools to prevent, detect, analyze, and respond to security incidents (e.g. malware detection, antivirus, EDR, IDS, WAF…).
- Implementing security controls to ensure enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Collaborate in the definition, review and application of policies and standards.
- Support the business to identify relevant Information Security requirements for projects.
- Support Business Units and other teams to implement Information Security programs, including business infrastructure (e.g., alarm devices, physical access controls, etc.).
Our Global Head of SecOps must be leader with a track record of competency in the field of Information Security and/or IT Audit with 10 years of relevant experience, including 5 years in a significant leadership role
- Strong understanding of the business impact of IT Security tools, Security Operations Centre, technologies and policies.
- Strong knowledge of software and infrastructure design/architecture processes,
- Experience in establishing cyber security and risk metrics for reporting.
- Experience with on premise, hybrid and cloud data centre and application hosting strategies.
English is required
Inscriu-te en aquesta oferta
Posicions que et poden interessar
Estamos buscando profesionales DevOps / Plataform Engineer para trabajar en una posición estable. Posibilidad de trabajar en diferentes ubicaciones: Málaga, Sevilla, Alicante, Zaragoza o León. Posibilidad de trabajo 100% remoto. ¿Quiénes somos? Somos un [...]