We are looking for IT Coordinator.
We are a team of more than 130 professionals passionate about what we do.
Multidisciplinary Career Innovative
Teams Development Projects
What can we offer you?
- Indefinite contract.
- Possibility to remote work. Good working climate.
- Be part of a multinational company that offers opportunities for professional growth.
- Working across time zones and cultures in a global / multinational environment.
The IT Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination of IT processes, projects, services, systems and applications across each of our markets and locations. Also will lead a team of >10 Local IT Managers.
- Coordinate the local implementation and adoption of IT projects, including the implementation of both global and local IT solutions and processes.
- Develop and oversee Local IT demand, capacity, and resource availability.
- Provide IT expertise and support to Local IT managers to support the sizing of the projects in scope, as well as identifying and validating User Requirements.
- Ensure the successful, timely reactive, and proactive resolution, or notification and escalation, of high priority issues in IT applications and systems.
- Liaise with the Global IT Infrastructure Lead and Global IT Delivery Lead to ensure adherence and compliance with our standards in terms of IT infrastructure, cybersecurity, data compliance, and internal controlling / audit compliance.
- Ensure the reporting and communications regarding the overall program status is performed in accordance to the defined processes, guidelines, and timelines.
Our IT Coordinator must be leader with a track record of competency in the field of IT Management with at least 10 years of experience in IT leadership roles.
- Sustained leadership in a large organization involving multiple stakeholders.
- Proven experience in designing and managing a complex project roadmap/pipeline.
- Management skills, including budget ownership, personnel administration, staff training and development.
- Excellent understanding of potential impacts on cross functional processes.
- Strong understanding of software and infrastructure design/architecture processes.
- Experience in establishing IT Delivery Excellence KPIs and metrics for reporting.
- Experience with on premise and cloud application infrastructure setups.
English is required
Inscriu-te en aquesta oferta
Posicions que et poden interessar
Estamos buscando profesionales DevOps / Plataform Engineer para trabajar en una posición estable. Posibilidad de trabajar en diferentes ubicaciones: Málaga, Sevilla, Alicante, Zaragoza o León. Posibilidad de trabajo 100% remoto. ¿Quiénes somos? Somos un [...]