We are a specialized IT business group focused on consulting, project management, e-commerce and outsourcing services. We prioritize the methodology and innovation in each one of our projects. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, where cooperative work is the key to our success.
You will work in a highly skilled professional environment, taking part of a modern company oriented to cover your professional and personal needs.
AKTIOS is seeking a Scrum Master to work in a Multinational company with location in El Prat de Llobregat.
- Guide the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Promote self-organization of the Scrum Team
- Act as team coach
- Removes impediments or blockers
- Build a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Facilitates getting work done without coercion
- Facilitates discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency
- Supports the Product Owner, especially in grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Provides all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
We need a candidate with these skills and facilities:
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continuous improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burn down techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
- Previous experience as a team lead
- Permanent contract
- Possibility of flexible retribution plan (restaurant, transportation or kindergarten cheques, health insurance)
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Teleworking possibilities.
- You will become a member of an international team, and you will work in new innovative projects that use the most up to date technology.
If you are interested or need more information about this vacancy send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org