AKTIOS is seeking Senior Engineer Microsoft 365 to work in one of our customers.
We are an IT Consultancy who works in different sectors and functional areas of the companies, providing 360º solutions to our clients.
REPORTING LOCATION: Hamburg
As part of an ongoing Global IT Transformation Program, we are currently setting up a «Centre of Excellence» (CoE). This team will be formed by a group of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) which will be responsible for the validation, optimization and the supporting the implementation of Group Standards. SMEs will enable and coach the regional and local IT Support Teams to create a resilient and sustainable IT Landscape that is tailored to the demands of the business.
- Freelance hiring
- Work in a multinational and recognized company.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
- Professional Development.
Main objectives are:
- Test and optimise new solutions from the «Standard and Competencies» Team;
- Collaborate, consult, train and support different IT teams to implement the new Standards;
- Help the different IT Teams to cover Major incidents;
- Operate infra related Services for Group Solutions.
- Test installations and setups develop by Standard & Competencies team;
- Operation of Enterprise-level Infrastructure providing central IT services, such as Virtualization, Storage, Servers, Operating Systems, for global initiatives following those through to implementation in collaboration with project and support teams;
- Identify opportunities to innovate, extend and enhance service delivery everywhere possible;
- ITIL approach to resolve technical problems. Troubleshoot occurring issues, investigating root causes and supporting resolution of the issues found;
- Serve as escalation point for all IT Teams to do support and troubleshooting, provides guidance and direction in resolution of escalated issues and/or complex production, application or system problems;
- Perform daily system checks, verifying the integrity and availability of all involved infrastructure elements server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs and verifying completion of scheduled jobs. Ensure that the performance, scalability, and security is maintained and optimized;
- Carry out routine configuration/installation and reconfiguration of hardware and third-party software utilities for managed systems remain within company operational policies;
- Deliver quality documentation allowing for smooth day-to-day operations;
- Improve existing processes through sustainable solutions to recurring problems and enhancements to existing solutions or documentation by automation.
Qualifications and experience required:
- Knowledge of all major Microsoft 365 Services (Exchange, Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint…);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Security using Active Directory, Azure AD, and Office 365 Online groups;
- Knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft IIS, Microsoft Internet Explorer, and network concepts;
- Project management experience implementing and maintaining Office 365 solutions that focus on workflow, document management, and content creation for web-focused business teams;
- Experience in the development of technical and user documentation;
- Advanced scripting and development skills using PowerShell;
- Demonstrated focus on customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly and effectively to a wide variety of audiences;
- Ability to multi-task and set priorities within tight timelines and high client expectations;
- Basic Network Skills;
- At least 10 years experiences in and hands on in complex IT Environments;
- Wide knowledge about IT Services and their relations in complex Environments;
- Think outside the box;
- Capable to do very well analyses and reverse engineering.
Languages: Advanced English
Inscríbete a esta oferta
REPORTING LOCATION: Hamburg