We are a specialized IT business group focused on consulting, project management, e-commerce and outsourcing services. We prioritize the methodology and innovation in each one of our projects. You will be part of a multidisciplinary team, where cooperative work is the key to our success.
You will work in a highly skilled professional environment, taking part of a modern company oriented to cover your professional and personal needs.
SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPER
AKTIOS is seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to work in a permanent position in Barcelona.
In response to strong market demand, our customer (Big Four consultant company) has set up an EMEIA Digital Transformation Hub, with a young team passionate about their work and proud to be part of a leading global professional services firm.
The team is multinational and dynamic, with the common goal of being the company’s ultimate experts in digital transformation. There are various areas of expertise amongst which are developing ecommerce & mcommerce solutions such as full responsive websites, native apps in iOS and Android… In addition, the team is leading a wide range of international projects in different sector. One of those sectors is the Hospitality Market where we work with top multinational companies building for them innovative solutions.
About the role:
Your home base will be Barcelona, Spain, but you may occasionally travel (depending on the project and client).
We are looking for Java professionals with strong technical skills, along with a thorough understanding of ecommerce websites. In addition, candidates should demonstrate outstanding knowledge of Java 8 EE, Spring Framework, Hibernate, JBoss, Apache, Webservices and Microservices… Knowledge about CMS integrations will be a plus.
We need a candidate with these skills and facilities:
- +2 years of experience working in Java projects
- Familiar working with UNIX environments, Gitlab, Atlassian solutions (Jira, Confluence, Bamboo…)
- Previous experience working with Micro services, Docker will be a plus
- Familiarity with testing frameworks
- Integrating vision, analysis skills, conceptual and abstract thinker, ability to solve technical problems and work under pressure, interpersonal Skills, multitasker, organized and a good team player
- Strong experience with Java, spring framework, spring boot, databases and caching
- Knowledgeable about web protocols, application servers and web servers (JBoss, Tomcat, Apache…)
- Outstanding knowledge of Java 8 EE, Spring framework, Spring boot, Gitflow.
- Modern web client development frameworks
- Able to create high level visualizations from time series data sources
- Good technical English level
- Permanent contract
- Possibility of flexible retribution plan (restaurant, transportation or kindergarten cheques, health insurance)
- Learning and development opportunities
- You will become a member of an international team, and you will work in new innovative projects that use the most up to date technology.
If you are interested or need more information about this vacancy send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com