AKTIOS is seeking a Senior Java Developer to work in a permanent position in Barcelona. We are an IT Consultancy who works in different sectors and functional areas of the companies, providing 360º solutions to our clients.
If you are interested or need more information about this vacancy send an email to email@example.com.
The Java Developer will participate actively in development phase solutions using different JAVA technologies. The successful candidate will be involved in multiple projects from different clients, being part of a dynamic team and working with Agile Methodology (SCRUM).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Java Developer to work within a company who takes pride in their technology driven environment and where the last technologies are utilized. The successful Java Developer will have the opportunity to make a genuine impact on the projects that the team is working on.
If you are passionate about technology and Java… we want to hear from you!
We need a candidate with these skills and facilities:
- Degree educated in Computer Science or a closely related subject
- Minimum 2-3 years of professional experience with a similar role in development tasks
- Technical knowledge required:
- JEE, Spring framework, Tomcat
- Experience in code optimization, using testing and integration testing (Java API, Junit, Jenkins)
- XML, JSON and REST API
- Minimum basics knowledge in JEE6
- Experience in AGILE methodologies (SCRUM)
Nice to have:
- Official Java Oracle certifications
- Angular JS, React, Node, Bootstrap, jQuery…
Abilities & personal qualities:
- Integrating vision
- Analysis skills
- Conceptual and Abstract thinker
- Ability to solve technical problems and work under pressure
- Interpersonal Skills
- Good team player
– Permanent contract
– Nice work environment
– To be part of a company which provides professional growth opportunities